Funeral Merchandise & Services
We realize most people may not have much experience with planning a funeral, and may not know what merchandise, services and other elements might be included in a funeral purchase. To help you better understand this important purchase, you may want to familiarize yourself With this list of funeral goods and services that our funeral home provides.
Whether you need our services right away for a loved one who has just passed, or you’re preplanning your own funeral service in advance, we encourage you to lean more about the purchase you’re about to make. Call or visit us for pricing and more information on the quality of service when you plan a funeral service with our funeral home.
Funeral Goods and Services
- Basic Services of the Funeral Director and Staff and Overhead – This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of funeral arrangements you select. Items in this category may include personnel services, the arrangement conference, coordination services, clerical assistance and overhead expenses.
- Preparation of the Body – Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with a viewing. Items in this category may include embalming, bathing, dressing, cosmetizing, casketing or refrigeration.
- Use of Facilities and Staff – Items in this category may Include the use of our facility for visitations or funeral services and the services of our staff (Or visitations or funeral services at our location or another location.
- Transportation – Items in this category may include transfer or transport of the deceased as wall as use of funeral vehicles.
- Forwarding Remains to another Funeral Home – Items in this category may include services associated with the pick-up, handling and transport of the deceased.
- Receiving Remains from another Funeral Home – Items in this category may include services associated With receipt of, handling and transport of the deceased.
- Direct Cremation – Items in this category may include crematory charges, transportation, refrigeration, the cremation container and staff.
- Immediate Burial – Items in this category may include removal of remains, transportation, refrigeration, service vehicle and staff.
- Caskets – We offer a variety of caskets and alternative containers as well as rental caskets. A complete casket price list will be provided at our funeral home.
- Urns – We offer a variety of ums for you to choose from. Call or visit us for details on our selection